Whatever your learning preference or schedule requirements, USS has the training methods to accommodate your needs.
- Part 46 New Miner and Refresher
MSHA Requires all New Miners working on a Mine Site site after October 2nd of 2000 to have 24 hours of New Miner Training. And an 8 hour annual Refresher course by the last day of the month you were previously trained in.
An Inspector will want to see your Company training plan, Task Training Sheets, Your Part 46 Training Certificate just to name a few. ( part 46 people have until the end of the day to provide this information to MSHA or until Monday if you were asked for it on a Friday) It is always easier to have this information with you!
- Part 48b New Miner and Refresher
MSHA Requires all new miners working on a mine site after February 3, 1999 to have 24 hours of New Miner Training. And an 8 hour Refresher course by the last day of the month you were previously trained in.
An Inspector will want to see your Part 48b MSHA Approved Training Plan and your 5000-23 certificate. (You must have these on site with you if you are a part 48b person)
For more answers to Training Regulations, you will find them on MSHA’s Website Here MSHA CFR
Or feel free to call the office and talk to Sherri, If there is a question you have and she can not answer it, she knows who can!
What to expect when you partner with USS for Part 48b and Part 46 New Miner and Refresher Training:
- Training that is up to date and kept current with the changing regulations and mandates.
- Training that covers all of the required topics in a format that is engaging.
- Topics that can be customized to fit your business and its needs.
- Instructors that are knowledgeable and fun to work with.
- A company that can extend its services beyond training to keep you compliant.
- A company that will work after hours to make sure you have the proper documents when needed.
- A company that has an extended list of contacts to help you with anything you need.
Signage, Equipment, Lawyers, Insurance needs, etc. …